Ms. Ayla Safdar
PEC Number: Elect-39835
|Employee ID: WEC/HR/680||Department: Electrical Engineering|
|Faculty Type: Dedicated||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Teaching Experience: 2 Months||Total Experience: 2 Months|
Digital signal processing.
|2014-2016||M.Sc. Electrical Engineering
(Specialization in Power,
Electronics and Control)
|National University of Science and Technology (NUST),
|2009-2013||B.Sc. Electrical Engineering||Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering (CASE),
|2017+||Lecturer||Wah Engineering College,
Wah Cantt, Pakistan.
- Summer Internship at CARE (Center for Advance Research in Engineering) supervised by DR.FARRUKH KAMRAN (June-July 2011)
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Merit-Based Scholarship admission at CASE University.
- National Robotics Competition Robosprint 2012 (Participant)
- Finite control set model predictive control (FCS-MPC) of bidirectional isolated dual active bridge (DAB) DC-DC converter.
- Design and Implementation of Human Motion Detection and Tracking Algorithms Using Open CV Library.
- Microcontroller based Solar Battery Charger with MPPT
- Voltage regulation using Buck Converter
- Electronic Voting Machine (Software based)
- 10G Network Architecture (FPGA)
- Soft-wired Router (Verilog)
- Implementation of DES Algorithm in C++
- Amplitude Modulation and Frequency Modulation