Dr. Adnan Tariq
Eminent Educationist Researcher
PEC Number: ME-10943
|Employee ID: WEC/HR/231||Department: Mechanical Engineering|
|Faculty Type: Dedicated||Email: email@example.com|
|Total Experience: 18 Years|
Manufacturing Systems, Cellular Manufacturing/Group Technology, Scheduling of Manufacturing Systems – specifically Scheduling of Job-Shops, Genetic Algorithms, Optimization.
|2010||Ph.D. Cellular Manufacturing Systems||National University of Science & Technology,
|2004||MS Mechanical Engineering
|National University of Science & Technology,
|1993||B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering||University of Engineering & Technology,
|2010+||Eminent Educationist & Researcher||Wah Engineering College,
Wah Cantt, Pakistan.
|2009-2010||Associate Professor||Sarhad University of Science & Information Technology,
|2004-2009||Associate Professor||Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology,
|1997-2004||Assistant Professor||Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology,
|1994-1997||Lecturer||Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology,
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Indigenous PhD Scheme Scholarship.
- HEC’s Award for Best University Teacher in 2005.
- NCHD’s Award for Best University Teacher in 2006.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- "Operational Design of Cellular Manufacturing", 2014, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, ISBN 978-3-659-19085-5.
Publications in HEC Recognized Refereed Journals
- "A Comparison of Standard Genetic Algorithm (GA) with a Hybrid Genetic Algorithm (HGA) Applied to Cell Formation Problem", Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2014, (Accepted, Impact Factor=0.500)
- "A Hybrid Genetic Algorithm for Machine-Part Grouping"(Extended version). Computers and Industrial Engineering, 56(1), 347-356, 2009. (Impact Factor=1.823)
- "Immunized Autonomous Multi-Robot co-operation for multi objects transportation". Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 30(1). (In Press)
- "A Comprehensive Production Oriented technique for Cellular Manufacturing System Design". Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. (Accepted)
- "An Evolutionary Algorithm for Job-shop Scheduling". Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 29(1), 77-91, 2010.
- "Selection of Robot Hand Gripper in Cellular Manufacturing". Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 26(1), 99-104, 2007.
- "Simulation of Automated Guided Vehicles as Material Handling System in Flexible Manufacturing". Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 25(1), 17-25, 2006.
- "Design of an Automated Storage and Retrieval System (AS/RS)". Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 25(2), 13-21, 2006.
Publications In International Refereed Conferences
- "Development of Production Planning & Control (PPC) Activities Frame Work for Virtual Manufacturing Cell in a Job Shop Scenario". Proceedings of the First IEEE International Conference on Engineering Management (ICEM-2012), NUST College of E&ME, Rawalpindi, Pakistan, March 20-21, 2012.
- "Consideration of single machine cells in designing Cellular Manufacturing System using a Hybrid Genetic Algorithm". Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET), Islamabad, Pakistan, Nov 12-13, 2007.
- "A Hybrid Genetic Algorithm for Job-shop Scheduling". Proceedings of the 37th International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering (ICCIE), Alexandria, Egypt, Oct. 20-23, 2007.
- "A Hybrid Genetic Algorithm for Machine Part Grouping". Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET), Peshawar, Pakistan, Nov. 13-14, 2006.
- "A Comprehensive Approach for Cellular Manufacturing Systems Design". Proceedings of the 2nd International Industrial Engineering Conference (IIEC), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Dec 19-21, 2004.