To promote sustainable, quality Education.
Directorate of QA&E is committed to assure and enhance the quality of higher education to educate students of UW with the blend of theoretical and practical knowledge through continues monitoring and ensuring transparency.
- To improve the quality of Higher Education according to international standards.
- To meet the challenges of global compatibility in higher education.
- To produce manpower which could serve the society in a proficient, successful and honest way.
- To Develop Procedures to bring the continues improvement in the quality of education at UW.
- Continuous improvement in the QA procedures and systems, through reviews and streamlining of its functions, policies.
- Enable the University to identify areas of strengths and excellence as well as areas in need of focused concentration for progress.
- Facilitate and coordinate internal and external reviews as well as institutional and program accreditation activities on behalf of the university.
- Develop quality culture in the university where each stakeholder feels responsible to bring betterment.