|MS Engineering||76,000||74,000||47,000||47,000||See TGR Note Below||See TGR Note Below|
|MS Non-Engineering||65,000||57,000||36,000||36,000||See TGR Note Below||See TGR Note Below|
- MS Programs: After successful completion of course work and minimum residency period, 15000 (Allied Charges) + 3000 will be charged per semster (admissible in summer semester also).
- PhD Programs: After successful completion of course wok, proposal defense, comprehensive exam and minimum residency period, 15000 (allied Charges) + 5000 will be charged per semester (admissible in summer semester also)
- Concessions on Tuition Fee (up to 15%) is applicable to POF wards.
- UW Graduates of previous two years will be provided 15% concession in the tuition fee.
- Tax will also be recovered as required U/S 236 I of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
PAYMENT OF DUES
For convenience of students the University has set-up a banking booth at the Quaid campus, for deposit of fee. Online deposit of fee can be made through any domestic branch of Bank Alfalah Limited through Cash Management System.
For speedy processing, copy of deposited voucher should also be WhatsApp to:
Similarly for intimation to Treasurer's Office please include email as follows:
All applicants seeking admission & registration in the 1st semester should deposit their fee before commencement of the semester. All existing students of the University should deposit their semester fee within 15 working days of the commencement of that semester, thereafter fine will be charged as per the policy.
Clearance of dues is a prerequisite for appearing in any kind of examination in the University.